At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
We’re here for the cause, but also for the culture. We celebrate our successes and wins together, and make time to appreciate our teammates every day. Take a peek into your future at GoGuardian: our Slack channels include #gardenclub, #boardgametime, #bookrecs, and #petphotos. There’s always something fun going on, including concerts, classes, book clubs, and more! From virtual trivia to local meet-ups, Guardians are always finding ways to connect.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As the Director of Implementation, you will lead a team of 20+ Solutions Engineer and Implementation team members of various levels. You will execute and iterate upon the Implementation and Solutions Engineering strategies, own metrics and KPI’s for onboarding, and influence increases in closed won percentages for renewals and new business.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of Solutions Engineers and Implementation team members to deliver a best in class onboarding experience
- Provide coaching and training to empower the continued career development of your team
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success to ensure clients are set up for success in the short and long term
- Design and maintain consistent processes in SFDC that allow for consistent, easy tracking of KPI’s
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with our services
- Develop an accurate capacity model to ensure proper headcount throughout the year
Who You Are
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Experience in designing and delivering implementation services for a technically complex platform
- Excellent track record of collaborating across the organization
- 5+ years of experience leading implementation and / or solutions engineering teams
- Experience with Salesforce, GoGuardian and/or Pear Deck products is a plus
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.