Digital Content Merchandising Specialist
Responsible for coordinating content merchandising efforts & implementation on the
FandangoNOW Transactional Video On Demand service across all device clients.
- Tracking sales, analytics, trends and current events to surface the most relevant premium Movie and Television content to our customers.
- Quantitatively-based planning and development of editorial collections in conjunction with new Theatrical and/or Home Entertainment releases, marketing promotions or seasonal events.
- Daily/weekly/ongoing management of permanent and promotional curated lists.
- Preparing for and participating in merchandising meetings to discuss short-term & long term merchandising in conjunction with design, CRM and PR.
- Partnering with Fandango Content Operations to ensure content readiness.
- Collaborating with Fandango design team in the creation of merchandising graphics.
- Competitive tracking and analysis.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Strong passion for content and/or specialized knowledge/fandom
• Strong quantitative skills analytics capabilities, and knowledge of associated tools
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.