Delivery Operations Specialist
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Support the delivery operations process and implement new systems for both domestic and international shipping
- Work within the Consumer Experience team to monitor the transportation process including documentation and customs requirements
- Engage in both domestic and international outgoing freight shipments ensuring proper, accurate and timely dispatch of outbound shipments following all proper DOT
- Coordinate export compliance issues and domestic shipping issues with shippers, as required, including shipment tracking and lost freight issues
- Stay current on international exporting changes such as new commodity codes and customs regulations
- Participate in delivery operations improvement projects, such as optimization of supply chain and duties and taxes
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Experience with shipping operations/transportation/courier services including international customs procedures, regulations and required documentation
- Team player, a quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility as we scale
- Strong analytical, problem solving and excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines in an effort to help the greater team win!
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, independent environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
Benefits and perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Competitive salary and generous equity grants
- Daily catered lunches
- Unlimited vacation
Founded in 2015 and based in Los Angeles, California, GOAT is the safest way to buy and sell sneakers. Whether you’re looking to buy rare sneakers, discover new ones, or earn money by listing sneakers you already own, GOAT is your destination. And with an authentication service, buyer protection guarantee and great customer service, it’s the safest option in the industry.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Ashton Kutcher, Guy Oseary, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures and Y Combinator.
GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description