FIGS is looking for a Creative Project Manager to drive the creative calendar for ALL of our digital and out of home (OOH) marketing executions. The ideal candidate loves to look at all of the details, figure out every step of a process, and then expertly marshall a small army to bring our creative ideas to life. Candidates need to be extremely organized and able to work well cross functionally. The role will report directly to FIGS’ Digital Art Director and will work closely with a number of FIGS' teams, including Marketing, Digital Product, and Senior Management.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and lead creative projects from concept to delivery
- Own the marketing calendar for all marketing creative executions
- Identify scope for each project and collaborate with internal teams to maintain project timelines, internal processes and deliverables
- Ensure that deliverables, including assets and copy are handed over to Digital Product in a timely way
- Broadly communicate timelines and adjust, keeping everyone aligned, when plans change
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and perform in different capacities, all while maintaining attention to detail
- Build timelines for all channels from brief submission through approval stages
- 3-5 years of professional work experience is required, ideally in an agency environment
- Highly motivated and hardworking
- Effective multi-tasker with the ability to operate in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for quality with the ability to suss out flawed or incorrect designs before hand off to the Digital Product team for implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating proactively and directly to all levels within an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)/GSuite, Trello/Asana, Photoshop, Indesign
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
Please apply with your cover letter and resume to be considered.
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Core Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, stain and liquid repellant, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description