Creative Project Coordinator
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
An organized, methodical, Associate Project Manager who will sit with our in-house Creative team, partnering closely with our Creative Project Coordinator. You will ensure all projects are managed properly - from start to finish. On a day-to-day basis, you & the Creative PM will collect project requests from departments, assess whether projects are ready for execution, hold stakeholder meetings, attend kickoffs, dispatch work to the Creative team and seek to ensure projects are completed with accuracy & timeliness. This role will focus mostly (but not only) on our response advertising projects with very quick turnarounds based on media plans created by our media team in Europe.
You will also closely support the Creative Director in the organization of his time and workload so he can provide creative direction to all the teams and projects that he supervises.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and monitor project schedules
- Initiate projects based on MarCom team briefing document or Media Plans
- Set project schedules and manage calendars for creative teams
- Manage project schedules to deliver on-time
- Organize stakeholder meetings from briefing to reviews to wrap up meetings
- Follow up on action items with the Creatives & Brand Managers & Ad Operations
- Help ensure project deadlines are met
- Assist the Creative Director in the organization of his time and of his different creative review meetings with teams across the entire organization
- Ensure projects adhere to review process
- Assess project risks and provide solutions
- Lead project meetings & assign action items to the team
- Ability to facilitate Daily Creative Stand-ups
- Manage small-to-medium sized projects on quick deadlines
- Ability to effectively express the Creative department’s needs to interdepartmental stakeholders
- Knowledge in file management
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a related field with a focus on Project Management or Operations.
- Exceptional organizational skills, verbal & writing skills.
- Ability to effectively express the Creative department’s needs to interdepartmental stakeholders.
- Ability to identify & assess to campaign bottlenecks and to bring people together to resolve bottlenecks.
- Ability to work on multiple, quick-turn projects on tight deadlines at a given time.
- Basic knowledge of and willingness to learn project management tools & best practices.
- Interest in fitness or sports (huge bonus!)
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.