Corporate Procurement Manager at Newegg
· Develop robust negotiation strategies and tactics, and then negotiate indirect procurement agreements for Marketing, Software, Travel, Professional Services, Facilities, etc.
· Manage Procurement Supervisors and a team of individual contributors to achieve the Procurement Strategy and team objectives.
· Document Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) flow chart and processes.
· Ensure the Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quote (RFQ) processes are robust and implemented across the company.
· Identify, monitor, and manage suppliers and the procurement team utilizing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as targets.
· Develop and maintain excellent internal customer service for all functions. Partner closely with key stakeholder teams to understand critical business needs and develop strategies
· Requires strong industry experience and category subject matter expertise in most Marketing areas. Expertise should include knowledge of industry trends, prominent suppliers, industry procurement strategies and levers, etc.
· Identify and execute strategic initiatives to drive maximum cost savings and value creation for the organization
· Lead and motivate cross-functional teams as required for projects
· Ensure agreements receive appropriate legal review
· Ensure sourcing activities begin again and the most competitive suppliers are engaged prior to the expiration of any agreement.
· Track financial results identify gaps in performance to develop and deploy mitigation strategies to restore performance to plan
· Develop and implement a robust Supplier Review Process to monitor performance of strategic suppliers and drive continuous improvement and innovation