Coordinator, Creative Licensing at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute, and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Interscope Geffen A&M Records ("IGA") is home to some of the biggest artists in the world including U2, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, Lady Gaga, and many more. As a leader in the music industry, we are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our family.
How we LEAD:
Interscope Geffen A&M Records is currently seeking an eager and exceptional coordinator to assist our VP, Creative Licensing. The ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational and creative skills, and a "can-do" attitude.
How you'll CREATE:
- Administrative duties including answering calls, managing calendar, sending email blasts, updating the contact database, and dealing with day to day departmental asks
- Set up meetings, conference calls
- Oversee all departmental servicing including managing the servicing calendar, show invites and ticket requests, and eventually / hopefully learn and then help creatively pitch to brief when necessary
- Assist clients with clearances for Film/TV, requests from UMe
- Possess strong attention to detail, problem-solving and time management skills
Bring your VIBE:
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, motivated, self-starter and someone who is interested and wants to learn about creative licensing
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow-through
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels
- General understanding of sync licensing/song pitching
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Google Suite, email marketing software, Photoshop, DISCO (or related software)
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!