Coordinator Commercial Partnerships
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
The Commercial Partnerships Coordinator provides administrative support to the UMGD Commercial Partnerships Team(s) in the areas of partner and label support and service. Key support roles include distribution and communication of information, and troubleshooting asset deliveries, take downs, and any and all revenue strategy changes. This position supports Amazon.
- Communicate/monitor new release and catalogue marketing opportunities, missing content and ingestion of assets, rush deliveries, takedowns, investigate miscellaneous issues
- Ensure/track compliance, new release deliveries, store placements; troubleshoot with Digital Supply chain and content team if necessary. Point person for securing all New Release assets
- Communicate sales, streaming and revenue trends, success stories and opportunities at partners to UMG and Labels
- Assist with account analysis and program results
- Communication of daily and weekly customer sales charts, playlist tracking and social media placement
- Utilize digital sales, streaming and marketing data to support placement and partner opportunities
- Support Labels including fielding requests, questions and advancing training of labels regarding commercial partner activities and business
- Primary contact for Amazon Advertising programs and tracking.
- Supervisory responsibilities: None.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partner
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
- Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
- Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
- Strong interest in music and pop culture
- Knowledge of Amazon from a consumer perspective, social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption
- Working knowledge and understanding of UMG internal systems a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
- BA degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.