Coordinator, Channel Launch (Content Partnerships) at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Channel Launch Coordinator to join our Content Partnerships team at Pluto TV. This role will be a key contributor supporting Pluto TV's growing and robust content strategy, both domestically as well as globally.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Content Partnerships (Channel Operations).
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Understanding the process and systems in order to work independently, including handling and coordinating the day-to-day tasks related to channel launches, rebrands, and takedowns, as well troubleshooting and raising issues to the appropriate teams.
- Communicating channel launch progress and completion to key partners and managers in the organization.
- Working closely with, and supporting, the Content Partnerships team, including maintaining key documents with current information.
- Identifying and creating meaningful suggestions on how to improve and scale the catalog review process.
- Coordinating and leading various channel onboarding calls with key external and internal partners teams including Marketing, Operations, and Channel Programming.
Qualities / Experience We’re Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- At least 1+ year of project management experience, ideally within online content media, television and/or entertainment.
- Demonstrated proficiency using spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel or Google Sheets). Experience using relational databases to store and query information is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. This is important, and we will be looking at your communication style in your cover letter.
- Excellent attention to detail. In the second paragraph of your cover letter, you should use the word "pizza".
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively handle multiple concurrent projects.
- Terrific problem solver - identify issues and work collaboratively with appropriate teams to implement creative solutions.