Construction Industry Advancement Manager
As Procore’s Construction Industry Advancement Manager, you’ll work with Construction industry groups and key stakeholders to drive technology adoption to modernize construction. You’ll establish and own relationships with Construction Associations, Alliances, Trade Unions, Owners/Developers, and Construction Financing firms to execute creative solutions that incentivize the use of technology adoption of Procore and our Ecosystem partners.
To be successful in this position, you have a blend of strong execution skills and the ability to build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Platform Team) as well as external partners. You have an aptitude for relationship building, have strong communication skills and know how to negotiate a deal.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new and creative business strategies to drive Procore’s growth and increase construction tech adoption, and constantly work to improve current processes
- Develop and implement programs that demonstrate the advantages cloud based construction
- Create and build trusted relationships with industry specific organizations (associations, trades, etc.)
- Negotiate, execute and fulfill association partnership contracts and maintain contract life-cycles
- Identify and initiate business development opportunities, collect and share lead generation
- Develop and implement new capabilities and/or improve current processes
- Collaborate and communicate insights/understanding of the construction industry needs with association partners
- Work with Partner and Field Marketing teams to monitor/evaluate brand awareness and overall effectiveness of event sponsorships and exhibiting efforts
- Drive engagement with public sector entities through education and advocacy of technology
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of construction management or business development experience (Partner or Alliance Management role preferred)
- Deep understanding of construction industry, and how technology can improve it
- You are an influential strategist, communicator, and partner who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through; is comfortable within a fast-paced work environment and short deadlines
- Creative thinker with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in construction management, business, communications or a related field)
- 40%+ travel required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.