Certification Training Program Manager at BlackLine
The Certification Training Program Manager is responsible for managing and developing training and certification content that drives our partners to successfully implement and configure BlackLine.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage the partner certification training portfolio, which includes eLearning, recordings, job aids, exams, case studies, and instructor-led content.
- Design, develop, and deliver scalable training content consumed by our partners, customers, and employees.
- Collaborate with BlackLine stakeholders (Global Training, Partner Success, Channel, Product, Professional Services, GTM Enablement, Marketing, etc.) to define and address ongoing partner training needs.
- Procure and manage SMEs as needed for training and certification projects.
- Define and manage processes to support training and certification activities, including configuration and setup, implementation best practices, case studies, and hands-on exercises utilizing BlackLine training instances.
- Ensure that certification program requirements align with Partner Success levels.
- Communicate new training content and certification to appropriate channels.
- Represent the Training team at events, including user conferences, etc.
Years of Experience in Related Field: At least 3 years of software implementation experience or 3 years of instructional design.
Education: College degree preferred but not required; priority is given to experience over education.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of BlackLine product experience
- Ability to conceptualize and present technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Lead, prioritize, and balance multiple ongoing projects and adhere to project schedules.
- Understand SaaS implementation methodology and training touchpoints.
- Team player with the ability to successfully collaborate and work internally to source and manage resources.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including presenting in front of groups.
- Creative and innovative with a desire to continually improve processes.
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- 25% travel.
- 3 -5 years' industry and domain experience in Accounting and Finance.
- Professional experience in consulting, technology implementation, change management, or related field expertise.
- Experience using tools such as Articulate, Camtasia Studio, Captivate, Microsoft PowerPoint to develop content.
- General understanding of adult learning theory.
- Experience delivering virtual training with WebEx or similar applications.