Business Development Specialist
PROTECT MORE LIVES WITH US!
Be at the forefront of technology and medicine at Quantgene
Quantgene is a Santa Monica, CA and Berlin, Germany based biotechnology company at the forefront of precision medicine, deep sequencing and cancer detection. Our goal is to bring the power of advanced data science and deep sequencing to the world of medicine to protect patient lives. Our deep genomics and AI platform allows us to detect the 12 deadliest cancers at early stages.
Now, we are looking to build the alliances and expand our capital base to bring this technology to market. We have to build partnerships with the leaders in technology, big data, clinical and pharma to make this happen. If you are a highly energetic, strategic business development expert with an impressive track record in technology startup environments who wants to make the biggest difference possible, join us.
- Strong existing relationships with Tech VCs
- Extensive experience in rapidly developing technology startup environments
- Strong intuition for business development and deal making with corporate development and investors in technology environments
- Great team player
- Fast mover
- High energy
- Disciplined and can work inside objectives
- Highly dedicated and purpose driven
- B.A. or B.S., and an advanced degree, MBA, MD or Ph.D.
- 10+ years medical or pharma/diagnostics business development experience
- As part of the hiring process, we’d like to request that every candidate complete an assignment related to their specific discipline. This will help to ensure that we are a good match for each other.
- Specific assignments will be provided at the appropriate time in the hiring process.
We are small, agile, and highly effective. We have a team of 25 and are growing fast.
Quantgene values entrepreneurial thinkers who love to devise new ideas and drive them to fruition. Your voice will be heard here and welcome. Our office is a fun, collaborative environment with smart people who are passionate about wellness, changing healthcare, and saving lives through early cancer detection. It’s fun, challenging, and ultimately meaningful work that makes a genuine difference.
Job Type: Full Time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Quantgene is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.