Business Development Manager, Owners at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to manage Marketplace solutions that help Owners optimize their operations. In this role, you’ll oversee the development of new and existing strategic partners, manage relationships with integration partners’ ecosystem, and help scale our referral channel.
In this strategic and tactical role, you’ll navigate agreements and programs through the entire partnership lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span products, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. Successful candidates will use their strong technical and business acumen skills to ensure business, financial, and strategic viability.
This position reports into our Senior Director of Business Development, Marketplace and is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Identify and own valuable relationships in the construction Owners software landscape this includes all levels of our organization, in addition to high profile clients, partners, associates, and service providers
- Oversee the implementation of complex and customized solutions to serve our owner customers
- Ensure operational excellence and rigor across the team of Platform Partnerships, reporting metrics for upwards management communications
- Help identify, contact, and qualify various business opportunities and develop a joint value proposition between Procore and integration partners
- Grow our 3rd-party integration partners’ eco-system, ensuring strong relationships with our most valuable partners
- Provide sales representatives at both Procore and partner organizations with the information required to successfully introduce integrated products to joint customers
- Source, structure, manage, and execute partnerships, including the negotiation of terms and working with our legal team to finalize contracts
What we're looking for:
- 5 years of project management experience in a SaaS company, consulting firm, or in the construction industry
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Construction or Real Estate industry understanding, especially around technology
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, successfully execute multiple projects, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Candidate must be able to think creatively, communicate strategically and efficiently, both internally and externally
- Possess strong executive presence, relationship-building experience, and external communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and execute technology partner relationships by leveraging cross-functional resources
- Ability to manage contractual, operational and financial details with partners in order to best represent Procore
- Ability to create impactful presentations, and know-how and comfort of presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Experience successfully managing and building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally with executives at partner organizations
- Highly motivated “doer” that is naturally intellectually curious
- Comfort with an ambiguous, constantly evolving role, with a “no task too big or too small” mentality
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits:
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.