Brand Marketing Project Manager at FIGS
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the creative team to understand, outline and create timelines for large and small initiatives
- Provide support for the successful execution and delivery of creative assignments and projects across a variety of formats, including digital, video, and out-of-home
- Plan and manage project communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of creative, campaign information, and assets for delivery
- Develop and own accurate project timeline, master project calendar, workback schedules, and other documentation and specs as needed
- Setup and schedule creative brief-in, kickoff, and creative reviews in advance; ensure all meetings have clear agendas, meeting recap notes, and actionable next steps
- Ensure the final creative products are consistent with the brief and timeline
- 6+ years in the industry or related experience, developing film and content-related projects and managing large creative and client projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- High competency and proven track record of project management of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types (print, digital, video) in parallel
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills
- A dangerously positive outlook
- Respect and love for branding, video and creating awesome stuff
Other Must Haves:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs!
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third-party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle-resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.