Associate, Programmatic at MediaCom
As Programmatic has evolved, it has moved from being considered one of those specialty services towards a fundamental aspect of our digital activation strategy. While our programmatic teams are a part of a broader programmatic community dedicated to shaping best practices, our individual trading teams work directly with their agency counterparts to create and execute campaigns that support our clients overall marketing objectives. Job Description This entry-level position will support teams responsible for creating and executing programmatic media plans using industry leading media technology platforms. Within this role you’ll gain exposure to emerging digital media technologies, publishers and programmatic strategies that will help create a valuable foundation for a career in digital media.
- Supporting the implementation of client campaign objectives into programmatic activation strategies, audiences and inventory opportunities
- Managing campaigns by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs
- Assisting team members with operational tasks including budget management, billing and campaign creative trafficking
- Working with members of the broader digital account teams including planning, investment, operations and analytics
- Working with publishers to implement, troubleshoot and optimize programmatic deals to help secure access to high quality media inventory
- Maintaining reports used to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and/or ensuring stakeholders are kept informed on campaign performance
- Developing technical skillset in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms such as DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs and Third-Party Verification tools
- Providing limited administrative support that may include scheduling and coordinating meetings across the team
- Although past media experience is not required, an internship with an advertising/media agency is a plus
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Creating Charts, Basic Formulas, etc.)
- Experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.