Activation / Implementation Team Manager
Greater LA Area
Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the role
As Implementation Manager, you and your team will be the first point of contact for our restaurant partners - responsible to get them up and running on our platform with excellent and professional communication. You represent and champion the team within the company to ensure cross-functional collaboration.
What you get to do every day:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire new client onboarding process
- Manages a small team of implementation specialists, including scheduling and workload balancing
- Coaches team and develop best practices
- Reviews client contracts for accuracy and completion
- Performs 1st level of implementation activities, including creating client account within our systems
- Collects client feedback to ensure ongoing process improvement
- Works with other departments (Sales, New Service Sign-Ups, Client Support) to ensure client success
- Develops and maintains Implementation Handbook
- Ability to help troubleshoot hardware issues
- Oversees Equipment set-up and trains team
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience with at least five years of technical customer service experience, or experience leading a customer-focused team
- Minimum 4 years professional technical expertise or proven technical ability
- Knowledge of the following is required: iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Ability to setup Android tablets, Epson Thermal or Impact Printers and Basic WiFi devices.
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting and an ability to “translate” and be understood
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills required
- Attention to detail and focus in making sure a problem gets solved start-to-finish
- Confidence and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business setting that is rapidly changing
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet quotas and guide team
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
- Track record for process improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work with all management levels, including managers, directors, and executives
- Ability to lead others and achieve results through others, assemble and lead high performance teams, and carry out responsibilities while upholding our values and ethics
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
Read Full Job Description