Account Project Manager
Account Project Manager
Marina del Rey, CA
LeaseLock replaces security deposits with insurance.
Our mission is to help the world find “home.” Powered by insurance and technology, we’re reinventing the way renters and properties transact—making it faster, simpler, and more cost-effective.
Introducing the Zero Deposit. Renters pay a low monthly fee starting at $19 that insures the property for up to 6x rent and damages. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in, while properties convert more leases with better protection.
LeaseLock is rapidly growing, already protecting over 1,000,000 apartment homes. LeaseLock recently secured a $10M venture investment from leading insurance, fintech and real estate funds including Wildcat Venture Partners, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, American Family Ventures and 500 Startups.
We’re passionate about our mission and are looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team. If you are smart, dynamic, and energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the $1 trillion real estate market with an innovative new product—let’s chat!
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to support our account management team in implementing and growing their book of business. The Project Manager will be the internal glue that launches our most strategic accounts and will work cross-functionally to ensure a best-in-class experience for our clients.
The Project Manager will have an uncommon mix of left-brain and right-brain thinking, an equal knack for problem-solving and bringing efficiency to internal systems. While being highly technical is not required, you’re comfortable translating technical asks into plans and timelines, working in tandem with our systems, operation and engineering teams.
- Plan, execute, and support the implementation of the LeaseLock product for key property management clients with speed, precision, and impact
- Participate on client discovery and kickoff calls as needed, taking notes, identifying action items, and preparing launch plans
- Create and maintain project documentation: project plan, briefs, status reports, change requests, etc.
- Schedule and hold internal meetings as needed to update project teams on the status of projects and to alert of any obstacles that may impede deadlines
- 4+ years of project or account management experience
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative ability to problem solve and overcome challenges
- Experience working with project management tools (ex. JIRA/Atlassian, Basecamp, Asana, etc.)
- General familiarity with technical environments and integrations
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience
- PMP Certification
- Demonstrated ability to understand and be comfortable speaking about technical product offerings
- Experience in a high growth environment or start-up
- Potential to lead a team of project managers as direct reports, providing support and mentoring to enable PM’s to do their best work