VP of Product at Dot818, LLC
Do you find yourself searching for a truly unique working environment? Do you have a go-getter attitude? Well, are you ready to take on a new challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join Dot818’s growing team!
We’re looking for a special kind of candidate – someone who appreciates challenging projects, is comfortable working with a supportive team, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box. We also want you to care about our core values too. We have a deep commitment to success, we build strong relationships through tenacious effort, and we keep a firm focus on our client’s needs. If this sounds like your dream job, take the first step toward joining our team and apply now with your resume.
The VP of Product will provide subject matter expertise, help shape product vision, execute timely product launches, facilitate team collaboration, and provide product feedback within an empowered, cross-functional team.
What We Can Expect From You
- Align and collaborate with Dot818’s content, sales, and data analytics departments to develop product strategy that supports company goals to grow audience, engagement, and revenue
- Partner with sales and data teams to plan, iterate and deliver new products to Dot818’s active audience
- Work with our data scientists to get to the root of how products are performing and uncover opportunities to improve
- Lead product training, gather feedback, and prioritize improvements
- Leverage multiple analytics tools to gauge product effectiveness and ongoing health
- Develop products that thrive with the Dot818 brand
- Manage and coach a team of product managers & drive career planning and performance management to help them expand their skills, execute their plans, and deliver results
- Drive a culture that understands the importance of continuous innovation, rapid iteration and cross-department collaboration
What We Are Looking For
- 8+ years of experience in product management as an individual contributor and team manager in SaaS, fintech/mar-tech, startup backgrounds preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
- A proven track record in a similar role managing and structuring complex products
- Inspiring character with a pragmatic hands-on mentality.
- Leading by example, driven, excellent execution and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for building the culture and systems that enable fast execution, drive incredible outcomes and maintain high performance.
- Innovative thinker who can generate and execute on innovative product ideas
- Skill in providing analysis and estimation of the strategic and financial value of new products and features
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual Fridays and major holidays off
- Flexible work environment with a close-knit family feel
- Paid time off, company-sponsored 401k, employee health and wellness benefits
- Company luncheons, outings, and after-hour events
- Company sponsored community and team building festivities
- Workplace perks such as healthy snacks, fresh brewed organic coffee, and employee discounts!
- Company provided parking
- Last, but not least, you will get to work with an amazing group of people!
If you have the experience, drive to succeed and have a can-do attitude then we are looking for you. Click apply