VP of Product
Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is a leading digital marketer and provider of online solutions that enable people to save money across a variety of personal finance products. Our websites, including LowerMyBills.com and WalletJoy.com, are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform and power the connection of millions of people every year with a wide range of financial institutions who are able to help improve those people’s lives.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our team members who voice their opinions and ideas to build great products that facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
Summary of Role:
You will help pioneer the expansion of the company’s innovative next generation consumer platform – one that will become the leading online destination for people wanting a comprehensive suite of financial content and tools. The role will include being responsible for developing the consumer focused roadmap, positioning both the product management and technology resources to conceive, develop, and ensure successful deployment of that roadmap, collaborating with the data science and analytics teams to discover actionable consumer insights, and partnering with marketing to implement innovative strategies to drive exponential growth in consumer awareness and engagement.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will use your leadership ability, critical thinking, creative problem-solving skills, and your drive to accomplish growth. You will have a significant impact on Core Digital Media’s financial performance and team. You will work cross-functionally with senior leaders, engineers, designers, data scientists, marketers, and business strategists to discover, define, and build new consumer-centric solutions in the personal finance space.
- Design the product roadmap and drive execution of features, processes and initiatives to improve user engagement and experience.
- Drive results and be accountable for P&L outcomes.
- Manage and lead a team of Product Managers professionals.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams and direction to the enterprise in long-range strategy planning to address complex business issues.
- Communicate product strategy and status to all relevant participants and stakeholders.
- Become an expert in how people can improve their lives by saving money across a wide variety of personal finance products.
- Develop the long-range monetization strategy and goals, and track the KPIs that will enable achievement of those targets.
- Collaborate with marketing on the development of new and innovative campaign strategies that will increase user awareness and engagement.
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- Drive the product vision, product roadmap and execution excellence in product development on web platform
- Proven leadership experience while scaling/growing company and product line
- Define, prioritize and achieve key targets in user experience, engagement and monetization
- Proven track record of building and leading product management teams
- Experience across disciplines of co-op/channel marketing, various digital marketing channels (search, display, social, mobile, video, other), and digital content
- Strong ability to work directly with clients and prospects to identify new product opportunities and inform product strategy
- Experience in and desire to get your hands dirty in a highly dynamic, fast-pace business
- Exposure to web performance solutions and enterprise cloud solutions is a plus.
- Strong competitive and market analysis skills
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related field
Read Full Job Description