VP Product Management
Cloudvirga has a tremendous opportunity for a proactive, solution-oriented Director/VP Product Management to join our Product Team. CloudVirga is quickly changing the mortgage processing landscape with our innovative, disruptive SaaS solutions. In this highly strategic role you will become the “CEO” of your product and be given complete control over product direction and road mapping. CloudVirga Product Managers are engaged in the day-to-day decisions regarding product development and product releases including managing features and initiatives through the development cycle as well as working with other internal stakeholders to achieve revenue and profit goals. Your role is to sit down with our potential and existing lender customers and understand their problems and hear about their ideas. You’ll transform those learnings into a market-validated product plan that addresses both their issues as well as those of the actual consumer borrower while balancing that with competitive offerings. If this sounds like a great fit, then read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the ongoing advancement and planning of our consumer/borrower product strategy by working with sales, customer care, design, development and individual clients to understand future needs and opportunities
- Define customer requirements, use cases, user stories and conceptual designs for the entire customer experience including user interface, application features, provisioning and fulfillment
- Own and drive the process of defining and developing product plans and roadmaps for your product
- Develop business case justification for new products or material changes in current products based on ROI modeling
- Work with our design team, other product managers and development groups on a regular basis to ensure software releases are delivered accurately, timely and in full compliance with customer requirements
- Support a customer-centric culture through active engagement in customer facing activities such as site visits, market research, go-to-market activities, customer demonstrations and symposiums.
- 10+ years of software/technology product management (or equivalent)
- Direct experience in B2B or B2C SaaS or enterprise applications Excellent knowledge of standard software methodologies including Agile
- Proven experience developing product plans and aligning requirements and user stories towards the execution of those plans
- Exceptional communication skills which will support delivery and acceptance of plans and vision through all levels of management within the organization
- Working knowledge or experience with multiple market research methodologies including surveys, focus groups, user groups, and usability testing
- Working knowledge and experience within real estate and/or mortgage lending is highly valued.
Up to 10% travel may be required.
Where You’ll Work
Cloudvirga is a fast-growing FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale engine and tackling the home loan process while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs, time to close and the hassle of multiple touchpoints. Our employees work in a vibrant, open and collaborative space. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge plus 10 company holidays, competitive base salaries and bonuses, affordable health coverage with company contribution including medical, dental, and vision benefits, life insurance options, a 401k, and an innovative culture.