Vice President of Product Management
About the Role
The Vice President of Product Management will be a key member of GoodRx’s Leadership Team, and will be tasked with formulating and aligning the company’s business and product strategy and establishing processes to ensure projects are properly scoped and prioritized. This individual will drive results by approaching everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success. Additionally, the VP of Product Management must be comfortable delivering a product demonstration, including the ability to tell a story and communicate business value in addition to product features and benefits.
- Work with the leadership team to define the company’s short- and long-term product and business vision.
- Serve as internal champion for product vision – own long-term product strategy and drive the strategic prioritization of projects within and across product lines
- Establish product process within the team and across the organization to ensure effective communication and execution
- Partner with Vice President of Engineering to establish alignment and efficiency across product and engineering teams
- Manage the existing team of Product Managers and Designers and oversee recruiting resource planning and recruitment for all product roles
- Develop industry expertise to be able to contextualize the value and positioning of any given feature and maintain a strong awareness of our customer utilizing quantitative and qualitative data to make informed strategic product decisions.
- Analyze and synthesize broad, cross-business or cross-discipline information that leads to breakthroughs or significant insight
- Equivalent of 8+ years of product management or similar experience in consumer internet, enterprise software or a related field
- Experience making significant changes to mission critical pieces of the software stack.
- Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and inspire and lead a successful cross-functional team; Experience hiring and leading a team of 5+ product managers
- Deep familiarity with Agile development methodologies including at least 3+ years of experience with a variant of Agile (lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions
- Solid visual communication skills including the ability to create and deliver a great slide presentation
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Deep understanding of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Experience working in the healthcare, ecommerce or other consumer-facing industries preferred
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.