Technical Training Specialist at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
Apeel Sciences is seeking a process enthusiast and detail-oriented Product Quality Training Specialist to lead Apeel’s product quality training program. Specifically, the Product Quality Training Specialist will be responsible for training Apeel’s frontline employees that operate within our customers’ facilities on quality assurance protocols, product application and performance measurement methods. The Training Specialist will develop training content, schedule and conduct in-person and virtual training sessions, and manage training records through Apeel’s electronic Learning Management System.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Product Quality Engineers to develop training content and SOPs
- Lead in-person and virtual training sessions (new employee training, refresher sessions, and launch of new programs) for Apeel field staff around the globe
- Collaborate with Apeel Software Engineers to improve user experience of Apeel’s Product Quality software
- Manage content & training completion records in Apeel’s electronic Learning Management System
- Interact with and collect feedback from all trainees and trainers to ensure that training programs are effective and engaging
- Domestic and international travel up to 30%
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM related field
- 2 years of experience in an Operations or Scientific role
- Proven passion for organizational effectiveness, process improvement, teaching, and learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Strong visual presentation skills, including use of PowerPoint and other visual media
- Spanish language fluency is strongly preferred
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.