Strategic Product Consultant
We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant (SPC) to support the specialization of our Project Management product line in North America. As a Strategic Product Consultant, you’ll serve as a resource to our Customer Success and R&D teams. Collaboration is a critical part of this role--you’ll work across all product lines, standardizing processes, driving communications and best practices. You’ll also be responsible for onboarding, training, mentorship and fostering positive team culture. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This position requires up to 30% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes not only in Procore, but across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication
- Interact with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via Slack, email, phone, and face to face meetings
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers to further client success, and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Work with R&D Product Managers, Support, Documentation, and Marketing teams to develop and implement new features in Procore
What we’re looking for:
- Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role; 5 years of experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Procore platform is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- You must have experience managing a project’s:
- RFI & Submittals Management Process
- Drawing & Spec Management Process
- Documents & Photos Management Process
- Recommended experience managing a project’s:
- Bid Management and Pre-construction Processes
- Scheduling Management
- Change Management
- Experience with training and/or software support a plus
- Previous experience conducting presentations, mentoring, managing
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.