We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant to support the specialization of our Project Management product line. In this role, you’ll leverage your knowledge of the construction industry and Procore to provide customers with best practices on utilizing the system. You’ll partner with Implementation and Customer Success Managers to supplement customer training with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. This includes leading customer and internal team trainings, creating and updating support documentation, and much more. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This position will report to the Manager, Strategic Product Consultants and has the opportunity to be based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters or Portland, OR, Austin TX or New York, NY office. This is not an independent contractor position. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Implementation Managers to develop customers into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate customers on Procore tools
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve customer business processes not only in Procore, but across the customer’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s customers through clear and effective communication
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Foster a positive team culture by mentoring and collaborating with fellow team members
- 50% travel to customer sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Procore and/or Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry as a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager for a Specialty Contractor that self-performs labor
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience with Procore platform is preferred
- Experience managing a project’s:
- RFI & submittals process
- Documentation, including drawing & specifications
- Preconstruction process, including takeoff/estimation and bidding
- Construction schedule
- Change orders and T&M ticketing
- Prior experience conducting presentations and establishing SOPs (standard operating procedures) is preferred
- Experience conducting training and/or software support is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.