Strategic Product Consultant, BIM/VDC
Our Customer Success team is growing! We’re hiring Strategic Product Consultants to partner with Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers to supplement client training with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. Strategic Product Consultants will leverage their knowledge of Procore and the construction industry to provide customers with best practices on utilizing the system. We’re looking for candidates to join our team immediately.
This position will be based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. Up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices is required.
While you will work in a “consultant” relationship with Procore clients, you will be a regular full-time employee of Procore. This is not an independent contractor position. You will work directly with a specific Product Line - Project Management Essentials, Quality and Safety, or Field Productivity. This includes leading customer trainings, internal team trainings, creating and updating support documentation and deep dive videos, and much more.
Who you are:
- A Procore or Construction professional looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Experience with Procore platform is preferred
What you’ll do:
- Work with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation.
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools.
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve client business processes not only in Procore, but across the client’s entire organization.
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication.
- Interact with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via Slack, email, phone, and face to face meetings.
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers to further client success, and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader.
- Immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of experience in the construction industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with training and/or software support a plus
- Previous experience conducting presentations and training teams
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Assemble preferred
- You must have experience managing the MEP coordination process using Navisworks Manage
- Over $100M projects in industrial, laboratory, or healthcare preferred
- Experience in transportation is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.