Sr. Product Manager
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup located in Woodland Hills, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2016 and grown rapidly in 2017, REX is expanding nationwide in 2018.
REX is rapidly growing and entering new markets and building amazing consumer solutions revolutionizing the real estate buying and selling experience. We are also building amazing digital experiences that allow buyers and sellers to purchase a home without being bothered with traditional real estate middlemen. We’re seeking an exceptional Product Manager to join us as we build amazing websites and products for our customers and for our internal teams. Your efforts will include using data to develop and validate hypotheses', owning features from conception to launch, working with engineers to craft requirements and estimate timelines, instituting protocols that optimize the product development lifecycle.
- Collaboratively lead product development with a diverse team of engineers, designers, and operators to launch new products & experiences and rapidly improve existing product lines.
- Help support shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Document requirements that effectively communicate development needs
- 4+ years professional product management experience, including delivery of entire products, start to finish, with 5-7 years of total work experience.
- Enough technical knowledge to talk with our engineering teams about analytics, agile methodologies, scalability and site reliability.
- A sense of ownership for everything that you ship
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- An obsession with understanding metrics and analyzing user behavior
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or technical background is a plus but not required.