Sr. Product Manager, Telehealth - Growth at GoodRx
- Drive product growth strategy to effectively acquire and convert users from paid (SEM & social) ads, GoodRx traffic, and organic channels
- Own A/B testing for our core telehealth visit funnel, with a focus on conversion and a sensitivity to UX implications
- Act as the bridge between marketing and product to achieve business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
- Help define the face of our brand, drive up conversion metrics, and keep the web experience engaging and relevant across our home and landing pages.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams spanning engineering, data, design, marketing, legal, research, and SEO to prioritize the testing calendar
- Understand the roadmaps of other product teams and influence the broader product strategyCollaborate with the research team to develop conversion strategies that compliment our best-in-class medical content
- Work with data analysts to perform deep data analysis to create recommendations and inform future tests/product changes
- Define conversion-specific KPIs, create and distribute reporting that demonstrates progress on this initiative
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working on/with a growth team for a consumer-facing product
- Deep expertise in optimizing UX flows and thinking through growth strategies that minimize drop-offs.
- E-commerce experience or relevant experience in online marketing.
- Strong understanding of different user behaviors from different online marketing channels
- Deep understanding of the levers behind key metrics like CAC, ROAS, COGS, and LTV.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and product management skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're charting brand new territoryProficiency with probability and statistics
- Experience planning and launching large-scale A/B tests and analyzing results
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and web testing platforms (Optimizely)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in the health space
- Experience in Adwords, Facebook Advertising, or other paid advertisingAn understanding of technical SEO & ASO, and how changes to page elements (content, links, etc) can holistically impact organic performance
- Familiarity with data warehouse tools such as Google Big
- Query and RedshiftFamiliarity with analytics / BI tools such as Python, Chartio, Google DataStudio, Looker