Sr. Product Manager (Retention)
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family and are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will have a relentless focus on the Ring neighbor and dive deep into use cases and problems ensuring our neighbors have a world class experience. You will innovate to drive neighbor-focused solutions in Ring product, marketing, community support, and other internal stakeholders. You will have high judgment and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the customers and the Ring business. You thrive in ambiguous, fast paced environments. You will use your influence across Ring to drive customer focused solutions. A core skill for this role is to be able to simplify the complex neighbor device setup and subscription journey, identifying changes needed across the entire Ring organization.
- Drive the Business strategy and actions regarding the full Ring neighbor device evaluation, setup, subscription and utilization journey, inclusive of; initial setup, feature/benefit engagement and activity, Ring Protect plan/offer selection, and events that lead to a positive and negative impact throughout the neighbor journey
- Work with all Ring stakeholders to deliver product and marketing roadmaps that results in a world-class neighbor journey
- Work with the Ring customer service team to identify high value actions to drive change and reduce contact volume
- Define, track, analyze and communicate metrics related to the global Ring retention funnel, by product, subscription, and location
- 7+ years of product management and subscription experience with high-quality and large-scale services
- Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a highly matrix cross-functional organization
- Ability to define, develop and implement a strategic vision based in industry and internal data
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with both business and technical teams
- Experience in conducting deep data analysis and research and developing business cases using qualitative and quantitative data
- MBA or master’s in computer science highly preferred
- Knowledge of SQL, database and reporting tools is a strong plus.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description