Sr. Product Manager (Powered Devices)
Ring is looking for a Senior Product Manager (Powered Devices) to join one our rapidly growing team. You will help define the product roadmap and engage with various departments to manage the short and long-term vision for products and be the champion of customer while balancing business needs. You will work closely with the engineering teams to deconstruct problems into actionable items and assist in creating an execution plan and keeping teams on track. If you are capable of owning the product lifecycle, leading with vision, planning with foresight, executing with precision, and handle change with grace, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Own a product including product vision, roadmap, and key metrics
- Drive a cross-functional team comprised of engineering, marketing, business intelligence and community support
- Manage team’s priorities and execution against defined goals
- Define and implement release plans, reporting, and continual improvements to the product
- Effectively communicate and manage changes and expectations to project scope and schedule
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgment
- Be a leader and identify and proactively take on initiatives and be able to work in a growing and changing environment
- BS in Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- 8+ years of product management experience within consumer electronics/products
- Proven record of working with business and engineering leadership to deliver product
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with an ability to motivate teams and deliver results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive improvements
- Expert level knowledge of project management methods and tools
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description