Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million strong that uses the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. We are looking for experienced Product Managers in our Los Angeles Arts District headquarters to help shape and scale a growing portfolio of products.
About the Role:
Honey is a Product and Engineering focused company and the Product Management team is at the center of the company's daily operations. While each Product Manager leads one or more mission teams that consist of engineers, product designers and analysts, the team collectively collaborates on goals, northstars and the company-wide roadmap. We have a strong emphasis on aligned autonomy and culture of collaboration and thus we expect every member of the team to have a strong sense of ownership, not just for the assigned products and missions but for the overall company’s success and the satisfaction of Honey’s users and partners.
The Offers team is building the next generation of Honey’s advertising & savings platforms. Our vision is to create the most efficient market-making platform for merchants & shoppers, and use the efficiencies to fund deals shoppers cannot find anywhere else. Our work is highly multidisciplinary and spans consumer experiences on web and mobile, B2B products for merchants and advertisers, and internal tools for our operations and sales teams.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Manager for Offers, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of shoppers, merchant partners and our internal teams, and use that understanding to deliver industry-changing products and platforms
- Internally evangelize Offers and identify ways to enrich other Honey experiences and products with the savings created by our platform
- Collaborate with Honey data scientists & analysts to ensure the economic models we use for Offers are sustainable and deliver optimal value to shoppers and merchants
- Work with our go-to-market teams to best position Offers for sales growth
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale. Experience with advertising or marketplace products preferred
- Experience delivering on complex roadmaps with dependencies on multiple teams.
- Highly data-driven and can quickly formulate the right analytical framework for any user-experience or product/platform health question.
- Familiarity with B2B sales process & cycle preferred
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex technical concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Los Angeles - Traction, California, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected].