At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Data team and lead the expansion of our data-driven marketing capabilities. This role will play a key part in supporting GoodRx’s efficient scaling of spend across new marketing channels and platforms. As part of a high-performing product team, you’ll collaborate with Marketing, Business Intelligence, Engineering, Data Science, and other functions to build a world-class marketing data platform that enables real-time campaign optimization through granular tracking & attribution as well as audience segmentation & targeting.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for marketing data
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners and the leadership/executive team
- Create requirements and prioritize work for teams of data engineers, analytics engineers, ML engineers, data scientists, and analysts
- Interface with marketing technology ecosystem providers to select best-in-class attribution and data partners and facilitate data integration across GoodRx/3rd-party systems
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working on Marketing or Ad Tech data products, either B2C or B2B
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Solid knowledge of marketing data & analytics concepts, including performance KPIs (CAC, CPM, CPC, CPA, CTR, ROAS, LTV, etc.), channels, DSPs/SSPs, attribution methodologies & models (MMP, last-touch, multi-touch), and audience segmentation
- Proven ability to present your teams work to senior management/executive team
- General data analysis experience (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Hands-on marketing analytics experience
- Experience building AI/ML products
- Experience with real-time data systems
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDPs)
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (DMPs)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description