Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the Role
As a Product Manager for the Route Mobile App, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process. From brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset, and your full range of product development skills, to produce elegantly simple features. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in a mobile app, while sharing in our healthy obsession for quality and attention to detail.
- Serve as a product expert, combining industry analysis, market research, end-user feedback, and site usage data to manage the overall mobile product roadmap and lifecycle
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative multi-platform mobile product features
- Work closely with UX designers to research, define, and test next-generation experiences that increase the adoption of the products, improve the conversion of new users, and improve end-user satisfaction
- Work hands-on with engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality
- Work closely with customer experience and sales to ingest user feedback from the field
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Design, implement and analyze A/B tests to optimize the user experience and drive key performance metrics
- Handle critical, time-sensitive incidents of high impact to the company and perform post-mortem to analyze gaps and identify optimizations to products, policies and processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in product management
- Minimum of 5 years of product management or product design experience at an e-commerce or internet software company
- Minimum of 5 years experience driving cross-functional collaboration between product, engineering, sales, and customer success
Minimum of 5 years of experience contributing to user interface design
- Stellar business acumen, communication skills, and presentation experience
- Proven organizational and analytical experience
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Experience with online A/B testing to drive improvement in user experience and business results
- Track record of utilizing web analytics and data analysis to aid business decisions
- Passionate about customer centricity and voice of the customer programs
- Validated experience in embracing product management standard methodologies and policies
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!