At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
The Telehealth team at GoodRx is seeking a conversion expert who deeply understands the holistic life cycle of a user seeking medical advice/treatment.
As a Growth PM, you’ll be focused on acquisition and conversion of telehealth visits across a multitude of health conditions we treat today. You’ll partner with marketing on our an A/B testing program, focusing on improving conversion rates across several acquisition channels, as well as improving the on-site experience and overall customer journey.
The ideal candidate for this role has worked with a growth team for a consumer-facing product.
- Drive product growth strategy to effectively acquire and convert users from paid (SEM & social) ads, GoodRx traffic, and organic channels
- Own A/B testing for our telehealth visit funnel, with a focus on conversion and a sensitivity to UX implications
- Act as the bridge between marketing and product to achieve business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Help define the face of our brand, drive up conversion metrics, and keep the web experience engaging and relevant across our home and landing pages
- Work closely with cross-functional teams spanning engineering, data, design, marketing, legal, research, and SEO to prioritize the testing calendar
- Understand the roadmaps of other product teams and influence the broader product strategy
- Collaborate with the research team to develop conversion strategies that compliment our best-in-class medical content
- Work with data analysts to perform deep data analysis to create recommendations and inform future tests/product changes
- Define conversion-specific KPIs, create and distribute reporting that demonstrates progress on this initiative
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working on/with a growth team for a consumer-facing product
- Deep expertise in optimizing UX flows and thinking through growth strategies that minimize drop-offs
- E-commerce experience or relevant experience in online marketing
- Strong understanding of different user behaviors from different online marketing channels
- Deep understanding of the levers behind key metrics like CAC, ROAS, COGS, and LTV
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and product management skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're charting brand new territory
- Proficiency with probability and statistics
- Experience planning and launching large-scale A/B tests and analyzing results
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and web testing platforms (Optimizely)
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the health space
- Experience in Adwords, Facebook Advertising, or other paid advertising
- An understanding of technical SEO & ASO, and how changes to page elements (content, links, etc) can holistically impact organic performance
- Familiarity with data warehouse tools such as Google BigQuery and Redshift
- Familiarity with analytics / BI tools such as Chartio, Looker
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description