Sr. Product Manager - Growth Platform at Honey
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Honey is a fast-growing company based in Los Angeles, and we’ve recently joined the PayPal family to help supercharge our mission of creating fairness and value for everyone. We’ve built a community of over 20 million online shoppers and use the collective insights of our members to power an online shopping platform that allows everyone to shop smarter, together. With that, we are excited to say we’re hiring! We are actively seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role:
The Product Growth team is a group of tinkers who are both analytical and creative. Part hacker, part artist. We focus on leveling-up our customers and not the software. We believe that qualitative information is just as important as quantitative.
As a Growth Platform Product Manager, you will be building, integrating, and maintaining the growth tools used by product management, growth marketing, product marketing, and merchant marketing teams. You will be the expert teams turn to when they want to test, optimize, or implement solutions to drive customer acquisition, retention, messaging, and loyalty.
The ideal candidate is excited by building tools that derive product, marketing, and consumer insights from our data that ultimately enable our customers to do more. They are technical enough to brainstorm and prototype the appropriate solutions with our engineering and product teams. Additionally, they have experience with business development to assist and soundboard against negotiations and contracts.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Product Manager, Growth Platform at Honey, you will:
- Work closely with product managers, analysts, engineers, and QA, as well as across the organization with marketing, revenue, and finance
- Collaborate with engineering and business development on selecting the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives
- Review API and developer documentation for evaluation and implementation purposes
- Troubleshoot and improve tools to fit the current and future needs of the various product and marketing teams
- Consult and advise on the best ways to utilize both internal and external solutions to optimize the customer experience lifecycle from acquisition through re-engagement
- Partner with analysts to develop forecasting and measurement tools to evaluate growth initiatives impact
- Apply your expertise in data mining, data analysis, and customer journey mapping to go beyond the numbers and find growth + engagement opportunities that help our customers achieve more
- Evaluate tools and solutions for marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and SMS to grow acquisition, adoption, and improve retention along with re-engaging past customers
- Discover, follow, and share industry trends along with academic insights around user growth and behavioral economics to influence product changes
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping technology products on time and at scale
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative and quantitative statistical data analysis
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce growth or marketing
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with a wide range of MarTech solutions and platforms
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, and optimizing to grow KPIs with minimal historical context
- Ability to be scrappy and navigate ambiguity with curiosity and zeal in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to educate and influence
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Los Angeles - Traction, California, United States of America
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected].