At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, Content at GoodRx, you’ll help us take our content efforts to the next level. You’ll own the ideation, prototyping, and development of new types of online consumer health content. You’ll work alongside engineering, editorial, sales, data, design, SEO and product teams to ensure that our content production pipeline is running smoothly. You’ll assist us in creating new types of online health content, tools and experiences that do not currently exist on the internet today.
In this role, you’ll help us to deliver new types of online health content and create powerful experiences that will further the editorial reach of GoodRx and help millions of people understand complicated medical information and treatments.
- Oversee the growth and product development for an online content experience
- Develop product roadmaps that balance the needs of different stakeholders to achieve a great consumer experience, an easy editorial flow, and robust ad serving and reporting functionality
- Build alignment across product/engineering teams, cross-functional partners (editorial, ad sales, content marketing, customer experience, etc.), and the leadership/executive team
- Define quarterly goals and clearly measurable targets and drive alignment across a cross-functional team
- Create requirements and prioritize work for teams of designers, engineers, and data analysts
- Work with data analysts to perform deep data analysis to create recommendations and inform the product roadmap
- Take unique content experiences from ideation to prototyping to development to launch
- Understand the roadmaps of other product teams and influence the broader product strategy
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- Proven ability to present your team’s work to senior management/executive team
- Be data-driven: define KPIs and reporting, then use the analysis to drive feature development
- Show customer empathy and a keen curiosity around the user
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're solving brand new problems
- Passion for bringing new and unique content experiences to life
- Ability to understand and champion best practices on the various platforms where GoodRx content appears: desktop, mobile web, iOS and Android
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Experience working in the health/medical and/or highly trafficked online publications space
- Experience working with editorial platforms
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description