At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about creating world-class consumer experiences and seeks to empathize with our users through their journey from gathering information to seeking care to finding the best price for their treatments. As a Senior PM for GoodRx, you’ll work closely with design, engineering, data, marketing, patient advocacy, and external partners to define, communicate, and actualize a product roadmap that creates delightful, easy-to-use consumer experiences that further GoodRx’s mission.
If you enjoy the challenge of owning complex user problems and working across multiple functions to deliver elegant solutions in a fast-paced startup environment, this role is for you.
- Own the vision and strategy for your product area
- Define goals and success with clear, measurable objectives and key results
- Develop your product roadmap and build alignment across product/design/engineering teams, cross-functional partners (e.g., marketing, customer experience, operations, finance), and the leadership/executive team
- Create well-scoped requirements and prioritize work for teams of designers, engineers, and data analysts
- Execute product commitments effectively to consistently deliver meaningful impact to the business
- Work with data and business intelligence analysts to perform deep data dives to generate actionable insights that inform your product roadmap
- Conduct continuous experimentation to validate new hypotheses and optimize conversion towards your product’s KPI goals
- Collaborate with other PMs to resolve dependencies and identify opportunities for synergy across product areas
- Be an expert on conversion funnels and understand how to optimize them
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience managing consumer-facing products
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- Proven ability to present your team’s work to senior management/executive teams
- Data-driven by default, with demonstrated proficiency using analytics and A/B testing tools such as Amplitude, Looker, and Optimizely
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're solving brand-new problems in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to explore and own initiatives outside the scope of your product area
- A humble, collaborative, and team-first spirit
- Passion for healthcare and the GoodRx mission
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in the health tech space and/or a B2C subscription product
- Experience managing external partners and/or vendors
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.