Sr. Product Manager (Accessories)
As a Sr Product Manager for Ring Accessories, you will play the lead role in defining the business strategy for the Accessories business including defining and delivering a portfolio of accessories and companion devices. You will also work closely with regional teams to drive go to market activities of accessories to ensure smooth and successful launches of our products globally.
This role is inherently strategic and cross-functional and you will work closely with other business leaders, product managers, marketing, engineering, suppliers, operations and finance to bring features and products to market that will delight customers. A successful candidate will be extremely detailed, analytical, able to be highly effective under self-direction, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, easy to use products.
- Define and drive the business strategy and operating plans for the global accessories business
- Lead the definition of an accessories portfolio that supports the business strategy
- Lead the definition and development of individual accessories that enhance customer use cases with Ring devices
- Capture, document and communicate detailed, crisp business requirements to create product specifications and architecture and manage them through all stages of the product lifecycle
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, cost and features
- Support online and offline go to market activities to ensure our products are represented and merchandized in the optimal way to drive adoption
- Drive key engineering and operations milestones to ensure on-time delivery of key accessories to coincide with new device launches
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, EE or ME
- Experience defining and managing a portfolio of CE products
- Experience delivering CE products or accessories through the complete product lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products, preferably in the accessories space
- 3+ years of experience analyzing the competitive landscape to identify opportunities
- 3+ years of experience developing business cases for new products
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including internationally
- MBA or Master’s Degree in technical field
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
- Ability to uncover data insights and clearly communicate them to others
- 5+ years of professional experience
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants with our regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ring Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description