Sr. Product Manager 2, Shop
Discover It Here.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown LA.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining the off-price shopping experience. You will create and champion a strategy to create a world-class digital shopping experience. You will partner with cross-functional teams to deliver seamless online and offline experiences between our site and our 240+ physical Nordstrom Rack stores. You will also be leveraging cutting-edge technologies like machine learning in order to personalize the customer’s journey.
This is a highly visible role and you will be at the forefront of some of our top initiatives. Successful candidates will need to be entrepreneurial, collaborative, technical, data-driven, and results-oriented.
A day in the life…
- Lead the strategy and delivery of experiences that help our customers discover and find products on our site – search, browse, product recommendations, and personalization
- Identify and pursue opportunities to drive growth, and fanatically monitor key metrics that align with key business objectives
- Build strong relationships throughout the organization to surface opportunities to collaborate and innovate
- Partner with Design, Engineering, Analytics, Merchandising, Marketing, and Operations, and Customer Care Teams to create and execute your roadmap
- Present strategies, plans, and risk mitigations to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership on a regular basis
- Work closely with your team to manage the backlog, prioritize features, track sprint tasks, and remove blockers
- Above all, be the #1 advocate for our customers
You own this if you have…
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager (or related), with 5+ years of B2C product management experience preferred
- Track record of building high-impact customer-facing features
- Executive presence and strong presentation skills
- Ability to build a coalition and generate buy-in
- Working experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Prior E-commerce experience and interest in fashion and shopping a plus; Omnichannel experience a strong plus
- MBA preferred