- You will OWN the entire product line from end-to-end and communicate it with C-level staff and other stakeholders.
- Create requirements/specifications for all new product features and additions to existing features, that will be ready for development teams.
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to launch and manage priorities and product implementation schedule.
- Define milestones for release, scope/prioritize features, coordinate timing with other business activities
- Collaborate across teams and create alignment between development, marketing, and sales stakeholders
- Work closely with the CEO, Development Manager, Governance and legal teams, Support and Sales team and customers to gather feedback and implement product requirements
- Customer Solutions
- Lead & ensure delivery of products to the Small & Medium business lenders, including: technical integration, product use, etc.
- Ensure all client integration related activities are accomplished, including: due diligence, audits & monitoring, technical resolution of key issues, etc.
- Partner closely with lenders to identify new product enhancements and cross-sell opportunities
- Very strong technical aptitude - through education or experience, it's important that you can work closely with engineers to evaluate different approaches to implementing product features, weighing cost/benefit tradeoffs
- 7+ years of product management experience delivering complex technical products under tight time frames.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative function (e.g., Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- Creativity and knowledge in all areas of product management including the ability to conceptualize, develop and implement innovative features and solutions
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Consistent track record of developing products with best-in-class customer experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills, and willingness/ability to own key parts of the product, end-to-end
- Meticulous attention to detail
Additional Qualifications (Preferred, Not Required)
- Undergrad in CS or related field
- Masters in Business Administration or related field
- Experience working in fin-tech and/or financial services ideally in Product, Risk, Fraud or related role
- Some start-up experience