About Spring Labs:
Spring Labs is redefining how data is exchanged for the new age of data sharing, security, and consumer privacy through decentralization. We allow institutions to share information directly among themselves to verify identities and reduce fraud - all while protecting consumer data.
Working at Spring Labs is about being part of a collaborative team, comprised of some of the most talented people in the industry. You would be welcomed into a fun, inclusive environment where we care as much about our employees as we do about our product.
We are actively seeking a new team member responsible for applying analytical product and risk expertise, in a Senior Manager capacity, to create internal strategies and interface with new partners to grow our business.
This includes working closely with our product and platform teams to develop strategy, scoping potential partnerships, engaging and developing deep relationships with external parties, and executing the deployment and ongoing growth of these partnerships across a cross-functional team within Spring Labs.
The ideal candidate for this role has worked in an analytical capacity, developing subject matter expertise in a risk, product, or analytics role within a Fintech company, lender, or bank, but is looking to expand his/her skill set by working cross-functionally with internal teams, as well as external partners. This role falls under the Strategy and Business Development umbrella, within Spring Labs, but works closely and cross-functionally with the Product and Engineering teams to gain an understanding of our products and drive product development based on external feedback.
Core responsibilities include building deep relationships through interfacing with leading global banks, Fintechs, financial institutions, and data providers as a product expert within the Sales and Business Development conversations. Additional responsibilities include contributing to internal product strategy, as well as messaging and go-to-market planning for existing products as well as the development of new product and business development strategies to meet external demand.
The right candidate will have experience managing external relationships and driving cross-functional internal teams in a start-up environment. Pairs analytical rigor and subject matter expertise in financial products, risk, and data, with an entrepreneurial drive to develop relationships and create effective strategies/business development plans within Spring Labs. Must be comfortable contributing as a team player, in a fast-based startup environment where ownership and initiative are key attributes.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to identify and engage potential Partners
- Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospective platform partners focused on their business needs and strategic priorities
- Evaluate Spring Lab’s product capabilities to present viable solutions that meet the client’s needs
- Own Partner relationship end-to-end, from initial scoping, to negotiations, launch and Maintenance
- Partner with the product/CSAT team to oversee the creation of internal materials directly related Spring Labs products, to include pitch decks/presentations, consortium-facing materials, marketing materials, website pages, press releases, etc.
- Experience in FinTech, Financial Services, Banking, Lending, and/or Consulting
- 4yr Degree in related field
- Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with executives and external partners
- Ability to evolve a product
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.