Sr. Director, Product - Mobile
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
Swagbucks is looking for a rock star Sr. Mobile Product leader with an excellent track record in bringing great mobile experiences to users. Direct experience in defining product strategy and user growth for mobile products is a requirement for this position, and experience in mobile advertising is a plus. The candidate should also have an excellent track record in collaborating with engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive product innovation for mobile solutions.
- The Sr, Director, Product - Mobile will need to have an excellent understanding of key customer/consumer needs for features, advertising and a good understanding of the industry landscape.
- The candidate will be expected to drive assessment of key drivers of ROI for customers & revenue growth for the mobile business, and define product strategy and prioritize product investments.
- The candidate will also collaborate with key stakeholders in defining solutions for key verticals, and defining the positioning and value proposition of mobile.
- The candidate should have an ability to collaborate effectively with team members across multiple groups, passion & high energy levels to work at a fast pace & innovate in a fast evolving space.
- Excellent communication skills, and attention to detail are important to this role. It is essential for the candidate to have excellent presentation skills in driving presentations to sales and senior management.
- The Sr, Director of Product will play a central role in driving the global growth of mobile platforms for the company.
- Drive the vision and execution of mobile products.
- Develop and launch foundational as well as innovative features and advertising capabilities for mobile to meet key user needs and drive revenue.
- Establish yourself as the respected point person and authority on mobile advertising dynamics, future innovations, and monetization.
- Assess key drivers of growth and competition and communicate implications for users, products, advertisers, and revenue.
- Understand adoption roadblocks and address them via product solutions.
- Quantify business value and customer ROI for targeted solutions.
- Work closely with engineering teams to drive prioritization of product/platform investments for mobile search advertising.
- 7-10 years in a Product Management, Product Planning or Program Management role with hands-on experience driving product strategy, product definition and prioritization.
- Direct experience in driving product strategy for mobile first products.
- Direct experience with mobile user acquisition and revenue growth a plus.
- Resourceful self-starter with a track-record of driving action and results by working with product & marketing partners as well as customers & partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High motivation and entrepreneurial work ethic required as thought leader and the execution leader in mobile.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business, MBA strongly preferred.
- Technical background in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience desired.