Sr. Digital Product Analyst at Tamara Mellon
WHO WE ARE
Tamara Mellon is a footwear brand spearheading the next generation of luxury. Our shoes are handcrafted in Italy, but sold at direct-to-women prices— eliminating the 6x retail markup of traditional luxury brands. We break all the rules of fashion by ignoring the seasonal calendar with monthly product drops, and adhere to a consumer-centric, women-first model. An outspoken advocate of women’s issues, Tamara Mellon is creating a community of like-minded, next gen consumers.
WHAT WE DO
Tamara’s essence and expertise combined with leading Italian craftsmanship creates a unique experience and product designed to lift women up and make them feel stronger. We are straightforward and honest and combine this with incredible one-of-a-kind service through complimentary shipping, returns, and our Cobbler Concierge.
WHO WE DO IT FOR
Our woman is strong, unapologetic, a little irreverent, and takes care of herself. We identify with the woman who is breaking down barriers, shattering glass ceilings, and reaching her full potential.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Tamara Mellon is leading a revolution in society and in business. Working with us means having the opportunity to share your voice, contribute to a fast-growing startup, and recreate what it means to be a luxury brand. We are looking for driven, passionate, and quick-learning talent.
You know and love working with analytic tools, have a strong working knowledge of SQL, and can use your technical skills and creative approaches to solve unique problems and answer important questions. Tamara Mellon is looking for someone who is always curious and has a passion for data and providing insights. We are customer-obsessed and use data to understand customers’ needs and serve as their advocate. The Data Analyst is a key member of the Product Management team. You’ll work closely with product managers, UX designers, engineers and others across the company to drive strategy and action through high-quality and timely analysis of our customers’ behavior across platforms.
- Empower Product Managers and UX Designers to make data-driven decisions by making information accessible through dynamic and rich dashboards and by providing ad hoc reports when necessary
- Analyze data using visualizations and statistics to evaluate platform feature performance, identify actionable insights, make recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to cross-functional groups
- Optimize and enhance the customer experience by owning and executing A/B and multivariate tests
- Enable data collection by providing technical tracking requirements to address analytics needs to web developers as part of the product development process
- Ensure data quality by QAing and UAT new tracking functionality created for web analytics and optimization testing
- Represent analytics needs, requirements and perspective in the planning process for new features and initiatives and guide the project-level analytical strategy
- BA/BS in a quantitative or engineering discipline or equivalent work experience in business intelligence or data analysis
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Expertise with web analytics tracking, specifically Google Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, or Looker
- Basic familiarity with statistical methods and concepts, including hypothesis testing, statistical tests, and regression analysis
- A commitment to and appreciation of accurate and consistent data
- The ability to work and learn autonomously and make critical decisions independently
- Proven communication, coordination, and collaboration skills
- Willing to take the initiative
- Familiarity with a statistical programming language (R or Python) is a plus
- Background in e-commerce preferred, and an interest in fashion is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Carrot Fertility
- 12 weeks maternity/paternity paid leave
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture with long-term career development opportunities
- Employee discount