Senior/Lead Product Manager (Technical) at DISQO
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a world-class product leader to join a fast-paced and transformational company to own and manage our consumer-facing web and mobile applications. Enjoy our stunning views of LA while you analyze trends, build long-term roadmaps, and execute your vision. You will have full responsibility of a product facing millions of users.
Are you ready to be a part of our exploding growth? If you are a product manager that has a strong technical background with experience building large consumer-facing applications, and have knowledge of distributed systems, then we’d be thrilled to talk to you.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
What you will do:
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our consumer-facing web and mobile applications
- Define goals for business metrics and platform health. Carry out roadmap initiatives to reach those goals.
- Become a subject matter expert for our web, iOS and Android products and possess thorough knowledge of platform-specific capabilities
- Drive roadmap prioritization and planning
- Create go-to-market strategies for new product offerings
- Define epic and user story requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Partner with internal and external consumers to improve our products
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, data analysts, marketing and other cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for growth
- Build, test, and ship product experiments
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Measure impact of your work, monitor and report
- Manage cross-team dependencies
- Build instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities to create better products
- Communicate to team, stakeholders, clients, and vendors effectively
- Recognize and communicate risks/concerns
- Partner up with Engineering Managers to lead multiple engineering teams
- Create and document processes to increase team productivity
- Support in hiring, onboarding, and coaching
- Create best practices for other product managers to follow
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of product management experience at fast growing consumer web & mobile apps companies with increasing responsibilities
- Technical degree in computer science, mathematics, or equivalent or you have professional experience working as a software engineer, QA engineer, data analyst, etc.
- Demonstrated to be a strong Systems Thinker and can decompose complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Experience applying machine learning technologies to large-scale problems
- Ability to execute against clearly defined goals both tactically and strategically
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business initiatives that deliver results with minimal guidance
- Analytical skills and can run your own SQL queries
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- You have worked in an Agile environment
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches 3x a week
- Stocked pantry
- Happy Hours
- Onsite Fitness Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Offsites
- Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.