Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave helps its more than eight million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
Dave is seeking a curious, creative and self-motivated Senior Program Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our highly collaborative and fast-paced technology team. Your main role will be to lead cross-functional teams in the planning and execution of our product roadmap. Building a positive partnership with not only our product & engineering teams but also engaging with vendors and our internal marketing, legal or compliance teams. As the go to for all partners your role is to keep everyone aligned and provide the appropriate level of communication and up to date information across all initiatives.
We encourage the TPM to learn & understand our product, and all the technical moving parts that go into releasing awesome features. You will be supporting Product with their rolling backlog and roadmap presentations to leadership.
The health and happiness of our teams is key. By managing a set of metrics this will provide insight that will build a stronger engineering organization leading Dave to the next stage of our growth.
- Run technical project kickoffs, planning & execution
- Communication needs: ensure alignment between partners prior to kick off and throughout the project timeline
- Identify and remove project blockers
- Creatively drive problem solving through facilitation of discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Help teams achieve understanding of functional and non-functional requirements
- Partner with your product owners and tech leads to prioritize, plan and scope upcoming projects
- Act as Scrum master when needed and mentor others to understand the why behind our Agile process
- Guide the team in continuous improvement of their practices, ensuring maximum efficiency
- Help build process and practice alignment across Dave by bringing your organizational and process improvement skills to the table
- 6+ years in a Program Management role or similar position
- Cross Team Program Management experience
- Vendor and Business Partner Management
- Program Management of cross-functional teams (Backend, Front End, QE and UX)
- Experience in initiatives driven by business and technical needs
- Expertise in Agile Methodology
- Financial or Engineering background is a huge plus!
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.