Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave helps its more than eight million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
Our team is looking for a Sr. Technical Product Manager for our Financial Platform team. This role will focus on maintaining, developing, launching new services in Dave’s financial platform, that is currently used by over 4 million people. You will help us mature our current platform and facilitate the development of new, innovative features.
Executing on this will require strong quantitative research abilities and technical acumen.
What You'll Do:
- Communicate, coordinate, and work closely with your squad as well as the other product and engineering teams
- Drive product development from small changes to entirely new services
- Act as a bridge between the Platform product area and the rest of the customer-facing teams
- Articulate user stories, requirements, define business value, and identify success metrics for our existing/new services
- Work on the definition and reporting of relevant KPIs to continually optimize technical and financial performance for our business
- Collaborate with Data Science and Engineering to launch new experiments that help to improve our current systems
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or equivalent product and technical experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience gathering requirements for new products and processes
- Ability to lead complicated cross-functional projects while handling many moving pieces
- Excellent communication with engineering and senior management
- Working knowledge of SQL and Business Intelligence tools like Mode, Looker, or Tableau
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.