ABOUT WELL HEALTH
Our Mission: Make healthcare the gold standard in customer service.
What We Deliver: WELL™ Health is a SaaS digital health leader in patient communications and the 2021 Best in KLAS winner in Patient Outreach. WELL Health’s intelligent communications hub is the only two-way digital health solution engaging patients throughout their entire care experience. WELL Health enables conversations between patients and their providers through secure, multilingual messaging in the patient’s preferred communications channel: texting, email, telephone, and live chat. By unifying and automating disjointed communications, WELL Health helps healthcare organizations drive more patient visits, build exceptional patient loyalty, and reduce staffing costs, frustration and turnover.
Our Impact: WELL Health helps 200k+ healthcare providers facilitate more than 1 billion messages for 30+ million patients annually.
Our award-winning culture: In 2021, WELL Health was named #10 on the Forbes list of America’s Best Startup Employers and was also recognized as one of the Best Midsize Companies to Work for in Los Angeles by Built In LA. Additionally, WELL Health is proud to recently be named #484 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. In 2020, WELL Health was named among the Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare.
WELL Health is looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager to join our fast-paced Product team to provide product guidance in support of our business development initiatives. You will work directly alongside a team of other product managers, designers, and engineers and be primarily focused on owning one or more key business development roadmap feature sets which directly impact the patient experience and communication with their healthcare provider. You’ll be responsible for the product process and work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales to ensure that the product is delivered successfully to market.
This role follows a structured 30-60-90 day onboarding process, encompassing Learning, Engagement and Quick Wins, and Action and Ownership, to ensure all new team members have the training and context to drive great results for the team.
You are excited about WELL Health’s vision. You are passionate about improving patients’ lives and their experience with their healthcare providers. You are excited about building a product that disrupts the multi-trillion dollar healthcare industry, accelerating our growth, and creating the modern healthcare communication platform.
- Support the Business Development and Partnership product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work directly with customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and workflows, and create innovative solutions that improve the user experience for patients and staff
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors
- Specify requirements for current and future products, utilizing market research and competitive analysis data, supported by input from internal stakeholders, customers, prospective customers, and industry experts
- Assist in developing and implementing the go-to-market plan for existing and new products, working with all stakeholders to execute and measure results
- Create, manage, and prioritize a product roadmap in collaboration with internal teams and present regular updates on the validation and execution of each component of the roadmap
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met
- Manage, coach, and mentor an Associate Product Manager within the Business Development and Partnership workstream
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in Enterprise SaaS software or equivalent
- Experience creating market research, go-to-market strategy recommendations, and competitive analysis
- Experience developing user stories in an Agile environment
- Creative, energetic, and conscientious with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative. Builds trust at all levels, influences without formal authority, and pushes back when appropriate. Earns respect and respects the contributions of others.
- Balance strategic thinking with outstanding execution. Understand business objectives and convert them into clear product plans and outcomes
- Must be able to travel up to 20% when travel resumes
- Previous Cerner, Meditech, or Epic experience
- Healthcare experience (Vendor or Payor side, including EHR, Provider, Physician, Payor, Ambulatory/Acute Care and other experience)
Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
WELL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL Health are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. WELL Health is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage you to apply for positions even if you do not meet 100% of the criteria. We would love to connect with you and see if you would be a great fit for our role!
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL Health is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL Health will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.