Senior Product Manager at Cie
| Orange County
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (PST) on Monday, January 4, 2021
Cie reimagines businesses creating innovation and growth opportunities for enterprises and emerging startups. We are invested all the way through. We are a team of builders, self-starters and passionate pioneers looking for our next Product Manager to join the team!
We are looking for a UX centric Product Manager that will be responsible for defining the product vision, strategy and roadmap while implementing consumer-facing web and mobile products for our start-up and enterprise partners. At Cie, you will invent, improvise, and find new ways to collaborate with the unexpected. You will bring a unique perspective to current business problems and collaborate with stakeholders to design and develop the next innovative experience for our users.
What you will have accomplished in a year:
- LAUNCH PRODUCTS THAT REINVENT & RESHAPE BUSINESSES - Our venture studio model means we work with fast growing startups and established corporate partners. You will be critical in shaping their businesses through the technology we launch for them. It takes real grit and a special kind of creative to help transform instead of just build. If you're ready for the next challenge, this is it.
- CREATE TECHNOLOGY THAT CHANGES THE WORLD - You will be instrumental in growing our business by inspiring our partners and entrepreneurs to think bigger. You will provide the tools and vision to build real products that consumers grow to need and love.
- SOLVE REAL WORLD PROBLEMS - At Cie, there is always a new problem to solve and idea to bring to life. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of products across multiple industries that solve real consumer problems. You will have the opportunity to see your work help the day to day lives of people all across the country.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a product strategy for consumer facing mobile and web products.
- Establish success metrics, KPIs, and go-to-market plans.
- Be the voice of the end-user; proactively provide customer feedback to internal teams.
- Write user stories; including acceptance criteria and edge cases.
- Work with engineering and design/UX teams to estimate, implement, build features and produce product prototypes.
- Ensure clarity of requirements by providing detailed acceptance criteria to the development teams.
- Identify weaknesses in prototypes and make the necessary changes.
- Oversee and execute on annotated wire frames with UX and design.
- Understand product briefs and work with clients to fine-tune them.
- Conduct ongoing analysis to evaluate opportunities for product improvement and work with internal teams to implement solutions and iterate.
- Obtain feedback from clients, designers, and engineers, and adjust product specifications as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- A Foundation in UX: Experience in product management, product development, and UX design for launching consumer-facing software that touches millions of users.
- Vision: Always looking through the lens of the consumer and thinking of how to make their life better.
- Ability to ask Why: Comfortable asking the right questions to drive to the core of the user problem.
- Instinct: Strong consumer product instincts.
- Dig Deep: Being able to dig in and go all the way down the rabbit hole to identify challenges.
- Collaboration Nation: Experience incubating and commercializing new ideas by working closely with technical and creative teams from concept generation through implementation.
- Have a Voice: Having a strong opinion when it comes to what is best for the user. Be comfortable interacting and building relationships with corporate partners and being a trusted voice in the room.
Who you are:
- Empathetic: you are able to relate to the customer
- Strategic Thinker: you naturally think big while recognizing the importance of delivering results fast.
- Ownership: you’ll do whatever it takes to make your work a success all while holding yourself accountable for the good, bad, and ugly.
- Self-starter: You love diving in uncharted waters and learn from various experiences.
- Humble: although confident and it shows through your impeccable work ethic.
- Driven: you thrive working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Inspirational: Your team mates believe in your idea and can drive consensus. You can influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
What we offer:
At Cie, we’re looking for bright, independent, collaborative, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive companies. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: We are remote…for now! In your future be prepared for: frequent team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
Read Full Job Description