WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager to join our fast-paced Product team. You will work directly alongside a team of other product managers and designers. You will be primarily focused on owning one or more key roadmap feature sets which directly impact the patient experience and communication with their healthcare provider. You’ll be responsible for the product process, including market research, user research, and development of wireframes and product specifications. You’ll work closely with Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to ensure that the product is delivered successfully to market, including activities around pricing, positioning, and other go-to-market requirements.
This role follows a structured 30-60-90 day onboarding process, encompassing Learning, Engagement and Quick Wins, and Action and Ownership, to ensure all new team members have the training and context to drive great results for the team.
You are excited about WELL’s vision. You are passionate about improving patients’ lives and their experience with their healthcare providers. You are excited about building a product that disrupts the multi-trillion dollar healthcare industry, accelerating our growth, and creating the modern healthcare communication platform.
- Support the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Work directly with customers to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and end user workflows, and create innovative solutions that improve the user experience for patients and staff.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors.
- Specify requirements for current and future products, utilizing market research and competitive analysis data, supported by input from customers, prospective customers, and industry experts.
- Assist in developing and implementing the go-to-market plan for existing and new products, working with all departments to execute and measure results.
- Manage and prioritize a product roadmap in collaboration with internal teams and present regular updates on the validation and execution of each component of the roadmap.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met.
- Work with our business development leadership to develop and execute a partner and integration strategy.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in technical field
- Healthcare experience (Vendor or Payor side, including EHR, Provider, Physician, Payor, EPIC, Cerner, Ambulatory/Acute Care and other experience)
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in Enterprise SaaS software or equivalent
- Experience creating market research, go-to-market strategy recommendations, and competitive analysis
- Experience working directly with Enterprise SaaS sales teams
- Experience in developing user stories and Product Requirements Documents in an Agile environment
- Creative, energetic, and conscientious with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel up to 20% when travel resumes
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA and has a satellite office in Orange County, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. We are open to candidates that are looking for a permanently remote role depending on their level of experience. Historically, remote team members visit the Santa Barbara office regularly, and we’ve found that works best when they are on the West Coast, specifically in Southern California.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, cooking classes, book clubs, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, ergonomic desk setup, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
WELL is dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.