Senior Product Manager
Greater LA Area
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Moonshots Capital, Greycroft Capital and Village Global and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate and has a strong track record in building products loved by consumers. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from inception to completion. You will conduct most of the initial hands on work to get up to speed and subsequently recruit and lead a team of Product Managers while coordinating with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Customer Service teams to understand their needs and liaise with the Engineering team for development and iteration.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
- You will influence the company direction and help shape the future of the product team
- Create and own the execution & delivery of your product strategy & roadmaps consistent with our vision
- You lead cross-functional agile teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Ensure products and releases are launched reliably and on schedule
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact by collecting and analyzing feedback from customers as well as all internal departments
- Customer experience is key: you will identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that maximize the experience ultimately resulting in growth
- You have 5+ years product management experience in strong agile environments with several successful product launches in similar industries (eCommerce, supply chain & logistics)
- Exhibit a unique blend of strategic thinking, drive to execute product launches, and business acumen
- Ability to work in highly independent environment, while also collaborating with key stakeholders across the business
- Innovative storyteller and ability to manage communication and collaboration fluidly between different stakeholders and drive decision making on all levels
- Excellent communicator who can articulate business value of products and user needs
- Strong understanding of data analysis and manipulation
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.
Read Full Job Description