Senior Product Manager
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with smart, driven technology teams? Are you passionate about improving patient’s lives and experience with their healthcare providers? Are you excited about building products that disrupt the multi-trillion dollar healthcare industry, accelerate our growth, and create the modern healthcare communication platform? Then WELL is the place for you. We are building the future of healthcare communication and are committed to improving patient’s lives.
- Support the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems and end user workflows.
- Work with customers to create innovative solutions that improve the user experience for patients and our customer's staff.
- We win or lose as a team. Collaborate across our departments on a unified strategy for product development, roadmap planning, release, sales, marketing and measuring the impacts of product rollouts.
- Manage and enhance product quality, ensure ease of use, and continually evaluate product performance to improve functionality and delivery.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitors and guide product roadmap/strategy.
- Specify requirements for current and future products, utilizing market research and competitive analysis data, supported by input from customers, prospective customers, and industry experts.
- Assist in developing and implementing the go-to-market plan for existing and new products, working with all departments to execute and measure results.
- Manage and prioritize a product roadmap in collaboration with internal teams and present regular updates on the validation and execution of each component of the roadmap.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of product/pricing strategies and tactical plans for assigned products ensuring that customer and partner needs are being met.
- Work with our business development leadership to develop and execute a partner and integration strategy.
- Proven product management capability and strong work ethic, with a sense of urgency and the ability to get things done.
- Experience in developing user stories and Product Requirements Documents.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation of market research, go to market strategy, and competitive analysis.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious and enthusiastic with strong problem solving skills.
- Willing to take risks and embrace a culture of learning.
- Team player mentality with a customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple projects and simultaneous work streams.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Currently living in, or willing to relocate to the Santa Barbara area.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in technical field.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in Enterprise SaaS software or equivalent.
- Prior experience working with Enterprise SaaS sales teams.
- Bonus: experience working with patient facing healthcare services or the healthcare industry as a whole.
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office